Our client is a startup company with an ambitious idea: to build out a medicine delivery platform in Europe which partners with small-scale pharmacies that tend to be the norm on the continent, capitalizing on how the pandemic has generally accelerated demand for on-demand delivery.
They got the biggest pre-seed among all Berlin-based startups this year, already released a beta of their app, and are still actively expanding their team.
They are looking for experienced Backend Engineers (with significant experience in TypeScript) to join the backend team to create a previously unseen product experience together.
- Together with a highly experienced team of Product Managers, Mobile Frontend Engineers Engineers, and other Backend Engineers build a successful mobile product from scratch
- Build reliable and scalable systems with high performance, while being open to new leading-edge technologies and languages
- Evolve team culture and processes through collaboration, participation in sprint rituals, and mutual mentorship
- 5+ years Backend development experience including TypeScript
- You were at least once responsible for a medium/large scale backend application
- You love complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on your experience and clever decision making with the team
- Full professional English proficiency
INTERESTED? WE WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU.
- Join to shape v1 together, while using a state-of-the-art tech stack from day one.
- Become part of a highly experienced, ambitious, and diverse team that believes in collaboration, a bias for action, and merit.
- Seize the one-time opportunity to build a new category-winning product with enormous scaling potential.
- Apply today – we will be mindful of your time throughout the whole process and hope to welcome you soon as a new core team member in Berlin.
This job is onsite; full relocation support is provided
Please mention that you come from CodeForThem
when applying for this job.