Who we are -
The Macro eTrading team partners with Global FICC businesses to provide solutions for electronic trading on client and dealer markets. We are based predominantly in London and NYC but also maintain a presence in Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Houston, Buenos Aires, Mumbai and Bangalore, and the businesses we support span the globe. We cover several functional domains including front-end tooling, pricing, low latency market making, algorithmic execution, automated hedging, low latency order and market data connectivity, risk-management and STP. As such, we are a diverse group of project managers, business analysts, and developers (front-end and back-end). Our systems facilitate the electronic trading of many products on the client markets, brokers, OTC venues and exchanges, the majority of which are securities and derivatives.
Whom are we looking for -
We are looking for a UI developer to work on performance critical trading applications for the global FICC businesses. The projects cover both continuous business growth/expansion and transformation initiatives, touching everything end-2-end from pricing, execution to risk management. The developer will be working closely with the business end-user to develop the most strategic and revolutionary trading solution across the street. which is designed to be the flagship next-generation trading application for JPMC that runs on the most cutting-edge technology as well as support multiple platforms seamlessly.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in development in markets, either at an investment bank or somewhere similar. Other relevant development experience, however, will be considered. The candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work with a geographically diverse team.
* Understand requirements, solve technical problems, propose complete solutions
* Design, develop and test software following standard SDLC
* Support PMs, BAs and management as technical SME
* Define and implement non-functional requirements
* Help team identify improvements to make to our systems and processes
Qualities, Skills & Experience
* Understand Modern Software Architecture and framework, interests in Cloud computing, Machine learning and Data Science Skills
* Have working knowledge about other technologies like Java, C#
* Understand Design Patterns and Software Architectures
* Understand Fundamental computer science principles including operation system, network, data structure and algorithm
* Preferred: Professional experience on Trading application in Fixed-Income, Macro, Equities, Credit
* Preferred: Professional experience working with Traders, Sales and Operation
* Energetic, motivated and determined
* Pragmatic and results-oriented
* Adaptable to diverse set of technical responsibilities
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Productive and able to manage time effectively
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume