We, an agile, future-oriented team, are looking for a Fullstack Software Developer for Erste Digital.
An exciting personality for our business unit Erste Asset Management, which is passionate about and knows how to operate and develop our IT services (Oracle, Web, SimCorp Dimension).
Our team and expertise consists of designers, developers, analysts, product owners, product managers, architects, coaches, testers and...that's right, bankers of course.
Do you want to be part of our future?
Your work tasks include to
- Develop a custom software for Erste Asset Management (on-premises and cloud)
- Use and extend coding standards with the team, cover test cases and support the product owner with the backlog
- Be involved in the significant co-design of architecture specifications as well as their analysis and implementation with the possibility to take over architectural desicions and the Team Lead role later on
- Participate in the design of the agile software development process and take care of the further development and optimization of the existing software products during operation
- Act as an interface and hub to our customers and to the management by controlling the ongoing information flow
- Develop or extend legacy web applications
- Your view is directed to the entire Java software lifecycle of the next years
- Hands-on experience as a Java software developer and your passion is "clean coding"
- Good Java and SQL skills as well as knowledge of modern open source frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, etc.)
- First experiences with design patterns as well as with unit and integration tests
- Writing epics and user stories comes easily to you
- You are motivated by curiosity, commitment and creativity when introducing and implementing new topics
- As a team player you are also able to inspire and motivate your colleagues
- Very good English and preferably also German skills
- You will be working for one of the most renowned brands in the country, in a modern and inspiring workplace with ambitious teams
- You have access to cutting-edge tech tools to make your work as effective and enjoyable as possible
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position is EUR 58.000,- gross per year.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
So apply and join us! :)
Please mention that you come from CodeForThem
when applying for this job.