We at Onetrace are committed to turning the industries on their heads by revolutionising their technology and making them more efficient and effective. We built a SaaS traceability system for the fire protection industry, and are expanding into the untapped technology market in the construction industry. Our passion for problem solving, efficiency and technology drives us to continue innovating and learning.
We are in search of an experienced full stack developer to wield the powers of React who will be responsible for adding and improving features on the web and mobile applications of Onetrace. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
The best part: You will not only grow your career with us and build cool things together, but share the successes that we will achieve as a team.
We would love to hear from you if you are someone who:
- cares about professional development by learning new things
- is highly particular about details — writing clean, efficient, and readable code
- is self-motivated — happy to both work independently and as part of a team
- is detail oriented, collaborative, and a problem solver
- has the desire to be involved in an early stage company
- can adapt quickly to an expanding startup environment
- ready to be a part of something that can grow exponentially
You would be responsible for:
- building a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes
- troubleshooting problems and identifying areas for improvement
- collaborating with the dev team and other team members to establish more functional codes to enhance the user experience
- participating in all cycles of software design and development
- cultivating ideas for new products, programs, or features by monitoring industry development and trends
- setting up and building new development tools and infrastructure
- working on ways to improve and automate development and release processes
- identifying technical problems and developing software solutions such as updates and fixes
- ensuring that the systems are secure and safe against cybersecurity threats
- managing hosting environments, including database administrations and scaling applications to support load changes
- migration, transformation, and scripting data
- maintaining high performance, security, and scalability of the software
What We Use:
- HTML / CSS
- MySQL, Redis, Realm, MongoDB
- Linux, Docker, AWS, Terraform
- Gitlab, Sentry, Bitrise, Linear
What You Will Get:
- Macbook Pro
- One-off budget for work setup
- Flexible Work Scheme
- WFH - Work-from-home scheme
- Mobile - Work completely remote anywhere on agreed upon days.
- Offset - Flexible work time outside of business hours for emergencies or personal matters through offsets.
- Co-working space - WeWork membership in London.
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Extra day off for birthdays
- Other Benefits
- Full Sick Pay
- NEST Pension Scheme: Employee 5% | Employer 3%
- Co-working Space Perks
- Canary Wharf
- WeWork London Offices
£30,000 - £50,000 annually
range £30,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
Please mention that you come from CodeForThem
when applying for this job.