Key responsibilities include building and operating highly sophisticated end-to-end data and Machine Learning pipelines, setup production model serving, as well as API and data delivery mechanisms.
* Software Engineering experience
* Experience architecting, developing, and operating within AWS or another cloud platform is required
* Experience in ML model deployment (AWS Sagemaker or similar)
* Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms such as Deep Neural Networks, and common Natural Language Processing (NLP) tasks
* Proficiency in Python programming
* History of succesfully collaborating with internal stakeholders and clarifiying requirements
* Proven ability to iterate quickly
* Experience working with Kubernetes, Airflow (or similar schedulers) (preferred)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume