This is role for a high performance programmer in a high performance team. We are looking for developers to contribute to the transformation fixed income trading into an industry leading platform. If you -
* are passionate about quality of your software,
* statements like "tens of thousands of quotes per second liquidity seeking" or "super lightweight kafka based state-machines" excite you
* and you can speak \"c#, wpf, react\"
* know what \"kafka, cassandra and amps\" are
We want developers that:
* Are passionate technologists who care about the code they engineer the quality and elegance of the solutions they build.
* Are focused on continuous improvement and fast iterative delivery
* Are comfortable working directly with traders and quants without the need for business analysts
From a technology perspective we are looking for experienced technologists that:
* Have excellent knowledge of UI technologies \"c#, wpf, react\"
* Practice agile software engineering techniques
* Recent experience with Low Latency development preferred
* Nice to have an understanding next generation messaging and streaming technologies such as Kafka and Amps
In return you will be joining a team that:
* Values the very best technologists and promotes the technical career path within financial services
* Can go from code complete to production in under an hour
* Deploys code to production daily
* Encourages creative thinking and those that bring new ideas to the team on how to make us better
* Has proximity to the traders and quants who are equally passionate about technology making a difference with technology
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume